Sunday, June 26, 2011

Daily life of Kachin students in Ramkhamhaeng University

Zaw Myo Aung, a 20 years old Kachin man, who is from Myitkyina, Kachin State, Myanmar (Burma).


He is staying with his two Kachin friends who are from the same state. They all are studying at Institute of International Studies, Ramkhamhaeng University.



This is the first class of his life in Ramkhamhaeng University. “I am happy and excited to study here” he said.


In the evening he always reviews his lessons. “Most of my time is focusing on my lesson because I am in the international environment”


The first time, everything seems to be strange. “Thai food is weird, I have to take times to get use to it, and it’s so different from my own food.” they said.


During the free time, they enjoy talking and socializing to their friends from different countries.


Part of Kachin life is reading Bible. He always goes to Church every Sunday.


A part from studying, they gather together to share their experiences and having fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages